As globalization and population growth increase the pressure on governments to raise revenue and as the demand for goods and services increase, the corporate taxpayer is faced with increasing costs associated with their real property taxes. The Corporate Advisory Committee was formed to serve as a voice and represent the needs and requirements of the corporate taxpayer.
The Corporate Advisory Committee supports Corporate members by providing, among other things;
- Opportunities to network with other international corporations
- Opportunities to exchange global property tax management strategies with other corporations and industry experts
- Opportunities to participate in corporate benchmarking studies
- Info-sharing experiences on technical matters, contracting strategies, country-specific tax and assessment related matters
- Ways and means of keeping apprised of critical developments which may affect corporations in future
- Opportunities to communicate and provide submissions to government agencies prior to legislation being enacted or changed