By being a member of IPTI you will stay informed and connected to the dynamic and ever changing field of property tax assessment and valuation.
- The Journal of Property Tax Assessment & Administration, an international journal for research in property tax and assessment, published in partnership with the International Association of Assessing Officers
- Annual subscription to IPTIpedia, IPTI’s on-line international property tax and assessment database
- Reduced rates at all IPTI events including symposia, conferences, workshops, lectures
- Reduced rates for IPTI’s E-learning courses
- Leadership opportunities
- Access to selected IPTI research papers and published articles
- Opportunities to network and to develop professional relationships with international peers
- Being given priority at IPTI events, e.g. as a speaker
- Having priority for involvement in appropriate IPTI projects
For firms or corporations that wish to stay informed or contribute to the evolution of property tax and/or for non-profit government organizations actively involved in the field of property assessment and taxation. Three members of your team will become Designees and receive the benefits as listed under membership benefits. All other members of your organization may become Professional Members at a reduced fee.
$1000 CAD/annum includes annual subscription to IPTIpedia for designees. Rates effective January 2018.
Professional members are individuals who work in the field or are interested in keeping informed of property tax and assessment on a global basis. Professional members are entitled to all IPTI benefits as listed under membership benefits.