Become part of an organization promoting taxation and assessment ideals on an international level.
Whether you are are associated with a government or a corporation, or are a valuator, assessor, tax professional or involved in an academic role, membership in IPTI affords an opportunity to connect with interested peers in the global environment.
- The Journal of Property Tax Assessment & Administration, an international journal for research in property tax and assessment, published in partnership with the International Association of Assessing Officers
- Annual subscription to IPTIpedia, IPTI's on-line international property tax and assessment database
- Reduced rates at all IPTI events including symposia, conferences, workshops, lectures
- Reduced rates for IPTI’s E-learning courses
- Leadership opportunities
- Access to selected IPTI research papers and published articles
- Opportunities to network and to develop professional relationships with international peers